AnybodyOutThere's user-friendly content guidelines
We value diverse opinions and encourage our users to express themselves freely. However, we refuse the right to publish content which we define as unacceptable. This pertains to posts, comments, messages and any other content you may chose to share on the site.
AnybodyOutThere considers the following content unacceptable:
- Hate speech: Any content which degrades and dehumanizes a person or group of people based on race , religion or sexual orientation and advocates violence or expresses contempt toward this individual or group.
- Racism: Any content which expresses discriminatory or abusive sentiment towards another racial or ethnic group.
- Pornographic content: Any content which contains nudity or is sexually explicit.
- Contains self-harm or excessive violence: Any content which contains gratuitous or explicit violence.
- Libel: Any content which is derogatory or defamatory and potentially damaging to another's reputation.
How you can get involved
We want you to feel at home and urge you to report any abuse you experience on the site. You can also flag content you find inappropriate, give a thumbs down rating or block the user. And don't forget to give a thumbs up to users who add to the AnybodyOutThere community. Everyone likes a little pat and the back and those are the kind you users we want more of.
AnybodyOutThere values your feedback and would welcome any help upholding these content guidelines. We also want you to remember that you have a say in the running of the AnybodyOutThere community and a role to play in making it feel like home. So whatever's on your mind, remember we're all ears!
Thank you for helping us make AnybodyOutThere a place where everyone feels at home.